A National Multi-Award Winning Sewing School offering sewing classes, workshops, online sewing courses, designer projects, exclusive patterns, fashion designing & wardrobe planning
Our patterns include full size pattern pieces, detailed step-by-step instructions with diagrams which are easy to follow and simply fun to make!
Kerry Bag Pattern
Watch my video below where I show you exactly what the Kerry Bag looks like! This video includes some film footage from the online launch of this pattern!
The Kerry Bag pattern is available as an instant online download so you can get sewing right away!
# 1 Kerry Bag Pattern
- Easy to carry & spacious s houlder bag
- Patch pocket & zip pockets
- Fabric or purchased handles
- Magnetic closure
- Bag feet
- Padded lining
- Step-by-step instructions
- Clear diagrams
#2 BONUS Tiffany Evening Bag
- Mini version of Kerry Bag!
- Single panel
- Comfortable hands free handle
- Embellishment options
- Match it to your evening dress or outfit!
- Perfect for a night out or special occasion
Price is AUD$19
Rosie Bag Pattern
Bags for day or evening ~ 3 Styles
- Patchwork, B. Checkerboard, C. Fashion Fabric
- Zip top opening
- Variable handle length
- Fully lined
- Internal phone and patch pockets
- Size - approx. Width 12 1/2"(32cm), Height at CF 13 1/2" (34.5cm), Base 3"x9 1/2" (7.5cm x 24cm)
- Clear & detailed instructions with diagrams included
I needed a new handbag to take overseas with me that looked good but was also big enough to fit my travel wallet and camera in, as well as my purse and the everyday paraphernalia that we all have to carry.
The Rosie Bag is also very roomy, I had no trouble fitting in my maps and tourist guide as well as everything else, my biggest problem was resisting the temptation to fit ‘everything’ in and making it too heavy to carry!.
My Rosie bag is almost 6 months old now and still being used constantly (and I am still receiving compliments, yeah!).
I highly recommend Maree's Rosie Bag Pattern it's fabulous!
MARILYN DAVIDSON - Geelong, Australia.
FREE BONUS 1: "TOP 10 TIPS ON HANDBAG CONSTRUCTION!
FREE BONUS 2:"EXCLUSIVE 'BOW' EMBELLISHMENT TECHNIQUES!"
* Do You Struggle To Find Time To Sew?
Inside we have also included a very special offer to help you combat this problem once and for all!
The Rosie Bag pattern is available as an instant online download so you can get sewing right away!
Price is only AUD$19
Wrap Vest Pattern
- Cut, Sew & Wear in a Flash
- Designer Wrap-Vest with Reversible Option
- A Fantastic addition to your wardrobe
- Great to wear to a variety of occasions
- Pattern comes in two lengths with 3 views
- Minimal Sewing experience required
FREE BONUS 1: "Online Sewing Video Demonstrations!"
FREE BONUS 2: "Wrap-A-Round Pattern!"
The Wrap Vest pattern is available as an instant online download so you can get sewing right away!
Price is $16.00
Price is $28.00
The ‘Iron Shield’ is an essential sewing tool for your sewing kit and/or home ironing.
- Fits Any Iron
- Prevents Sticking, Shining or Scorching
- Increase the life and look of your garments & clothing
- Renews iron life
- Complete fitting instructions included
- Australian Owned and Australian Made
With your Iron Shield you can iron safely and directly onto any fabric!
- "I have sewn items with Maree that I didn’t think possible. From a formal dress, a ballroom dancing outfit to magnificent patchwork bags. Maree is a teaching genius!"
Tiffany Mc Intosh –
- "People ask me why I travel so far to learn how to sew? The answer I give is simple. I wanted to learn from the best and am being taught by a master! "
- "I feel very lucky indeed to be able to be part of Maree’s sewing classes – so enjoyable and informative, fun and companionable. It is a pleasure to come to Rosewood Cottage at Mount Duneed, as it is such a beautiful, peaceful setting. The best thing about Maree’s classes is her knowledge and enthusiasm!"
Jenni Wackett -
- "Maree always makes you feel very welcome and has lots of time for everybody in class. She is a great teacher and explains very well so you can understand. Plus Maree doesn’t mind telling you again if you didn’t quite get it the first time. "
Betty Dunn -