Sewing Classes taught by
Maree Pigdon 31 Years Teaching Experience
- Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Weekend Classes
- One-on-one Tuition available or maximum 7 Students per class
- Sewing machines and overlockers provided in class
- One day workshops to full all year round teaching terms
- Children's classes and school holiday activity classes
Learn how to sew
Make your own unique clothes, women's and men's wear, baby & children's, lingerie, swimwear, maternity, embellishing and appliqué, soft furnishing, bag making, stretch and woven fabric garments, casual and corporate wear and after five, debutante and bridal.
Learn to co-ordinate and maximise your wardrobe, garments and accessories with Maree's ever so popular exclusive wardrobe planning techniques!
Maree's Sewing School is in a country style setting, the sewing studio has natural light, an extremely spacious sewing area, sewing machines and overlockers are provided for your use, lovely fabrics to tempt you, haberdashery, inspiring displays, and dining and kitchen facilities all set amongst to the beautiful expanse of Maree's Rose Garden.
The Maree Pigdon Sewing School is a relaxing yet inspiring and fun place for creative people or group of people to come and learn how to sew, meet new friends, escape from everyday life and fulfil their creative desires.
TERM 2 Dates
- Term 2 will commence from Monday 22nd April 2013 through to Friday 14th June 2013
- Monday classes 9.30am to 12 noon; 1pm to 3.30pm and 7pm to 9.30pm
- Tuesday classes 9.30am to 3.30pm and 7pm to 9.30pm
- Thursday classes 9.30am to 12 noon; 1pm to 3.30pm and 7pm to 9.30pm
- Friday classes 9.30am to 12 noon and 7pm to 9.30pm
One day sewing workshops available on, Wednesday's, Friday's & Saturday's. Private Lessons also available on request.
|General Sewing Class (2.5 hours)||AUD $36.00|
|One-on-one personal Tuition (per hour)||AUD $95.00|
|Full Day Workshop start at||AUD $179.00|
*** NEW QUILTING CLASSES COMING SOON! ***
If you are interested in quilting classes please email Maree today to register your interest and ensure you have subscribed to her newsletter to get the quilting class information sent directly to your inbox!
Maree has always enjoyed teaching students of all ages and standards so enquire within and book now to start sewing and designing today! Whether it's making something once off, a one-day workshop, do it yourself (DIY) home project or to develop a life-long skill of sewing and dressmaking, Maree can teach you excellent and thorough step-by-step basic sewing skills to perfection, taking you through your own journey to sew like a professional.
- "Maree is the best sewing teacher in the whole world!"
Loren Dolphin –
Ocean Grove, Australia..
- "Whatever you have come to learn, Maree will help you achieve and more! The
best thing about Maree’s classes are the tips, tricks and belly aches from laughing!
Julie Armstrong –
Barwon Heads, Australia. .
- "The best thing about Maree’s classes are the things we learn and friendships
made - and a lot of help when we are feeling poorly!"
Bebe Quick –
Manifold Heights, Australia.
- "Maree’s sewing classes are excellent and you gain great friendships"
Pat Matthews –
Waurn Ponds, Australia.