A National Multi-Award Winning Sewing School offering sewing classes, workshops, online sewing courses, designer projects, exclusive patterns, fashion designing & wardrobe planning
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE PART IN SEWING CLASSES AND LEARN HOW TO SEW AND DEVELOP YOUR SEWING AND DRESSMAKING SKILLS?
If yes, you have come to the right place!
“MAREE PIGDON SEWING CENTRE is a National Multi-Award Winning SEWING SCHOOL built on over 40 years of sewing, design, dressmaking and teaching experience. Maree Pigdon Sewing Centre helps women in all aspects of sewing, dressmaking and design to develop and refine their sewing skills, learn step by step garment construction, terrific tips and sewing tricks, how to fit garments to your own unique body shape, enhance figure assets and minimise problem areas. Maree will help you make over your wardrobe, motivate, inspire and ensure you take pride in what you sew, develop long lasting friendships and LEARN TO SEW LIKE A PROFESSIONAL! All set in the beautiful surroundings of Rosewood Cottage with the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a home baked cake to create the ULTIMATE SEWING EXPERIENCE.”
Learn To Sew
Sewing Classes & Workshops at Rosewood Cottage Sewing Studio
Online Sewing Classes
Workshops, Projects, Dressmaking Courses & More
Would you like to learn how to sew?
If you are a new beginner, if you would like to refresh your sewing skills or learn advanced sewing techniques then you have come to the right place!
Sewing is a wonderful skill to develop and a fantastic way to unleash your creativity while making gorgeous clothes to fit for yourself and family and/or to become a professional sewer and dressmaker.
The benefits of learning to sew with Maree Pigdon are:
- Learn the right way to sew from day one from a National Award winning sewing teacher
- Make original and unique one of a kind garments
- Learn basic to advanced sewing skills, seam finishing and garment construction
- How to fit your clothes to your own body shape
- Be creative and inspired by classic tailored garments and/or new fashion and seasonal ideas to add to your wardrobe collection
- Enhance your figure assets while disguising problem areas
- Save money by sewing for yourself and family
- Wardrobe planning and how to make over your look on a budget
- Learn the art of finishing touches that make all the difference to professional looking home sewing
- Discover Maree’s 7 Secrets to Professional Sewing to eliminate mistakes and learn the process of how to sew successful garments each and every time!
Maree Pigdon Sewing Centre is based in Maree’s very own Rosewood Cottage 23 Kalkarra Crescent Mount Duneed, Geelong, Victoria Australia. Rosewood Cottage is the ultimate sewers retreat, set in the beautiful surroundings of a Rose garden. Maree’s sewing studio is fully equipped with all your sewing needs, sewing machines and overlockers are provided, haberdashery and select fabrics available for your purchase when attending your sewing classes.
Maree welcomes new beginners and experienced sewers from all ages in the local area of Geelong, Torquay, Melbourne and surrounding areas as well as from all over the world with her online sewing classes, online sewing courses, workshops and creative sewing projects, patterns and more! So even if you’re not a local you can experience and learn from Maree via real time in action online sewing classes, sewing video demonstrations, join her exclusive online membership and be taught by Maree from your very own home!
If you’re a sewing enthusiast subscribe now to instantly download Maree’s Free Sewing Tools.
Why not make your next holiday a trip to Rosewood Cottage in Victoria to enrol in a one day workshop or have an exclusive one-on-one private lesson with Maree!
- "I have sewn items with Maree that I didn’t think possible. From a formal dress, a ballroom dancing outfit to magnificent patchwork bags. Maree is a teaching genius!"
Tiffany Mc Intosh –
- "People ask me why I travel so far to learn how to sew? The answer I give is simple. I wanted to learn from the best and am being taught by a master! "
- "I feel very lucky indeed to be able to be part of Maree’s sewing classes – so enjoyable and informative, fun and companionable. It is a pleasure to come to Rosewood Cottage at Mount Duneed, as it is such a beautiful, peaceful setting. The best thing about Maree’s classes is her knowledge and enthusiasm!"
Jenni Wackett -
- "Maree always makes you feel very welcome and has lots of time for everybody in class. She is a great teacher and explains very well so you can understand. Plus Maree doesn’t mind telling you again if you didn’t quite get it the first time. "
Betty Dunn -